domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2018

English Language Challenges

Hello again, today in the last blog of the semester the topic is about the English Language Challenges, well to start the English is present everywhere The English is as a universal language, we hear it around the world and I love this language, but since school I always had a hard time learning it and where it costs me isn't one of my favorite bouquets the truth.
In the university it has still been difficult for me learned because in the classes what you do most is practice speaking in English and this is very difficult for me, because I get very nervous and I forget all the words, but with the blogs I have also put into practice writing in English and telling stories this has helped me progress quite a lot with English.

Well after this I believe that one of the aspects that I must better of my English is to speak it  because I always forgetting all the words and the pronunciation of some words es very complicated, I have tried to reinforce these aspects watching the movies in English with subtitles repeating many times the dialogues of these as practice, equal outside of classes one continues having contact with the English because when listening to songs in english, when we look for referents for the studies these are in English or when I watch movies or series, therefore one continues practicing the English in an unconscious way outside the classes.

Finally, I am very interested in learning English because today it is a universal language that is present everywhere and for this reason I intend to use it in trips to be able to dialogue with other people and in the work environment since knowing English is a fundamental part in terms of communication and is a factor that is taken into consideration in our occupational field.

3 comentarios: