viernes, 12 de octubre de 2018

A country I'd like to visit

Resultado de imagen para auroras boreales islandia

I would like to visit Islandia, this country located in the northwest corner of europe, I like this country because It has an impressive natural wealth, that offers very large variety of landscapes , I’m very interested in your Nordic culture as Its amazing history of vikings!  Now the Little things that I know about Islandia is that Its landscapes are declared heritage of humanity for example “the nacional park of de Þingvellir”and that in this place where we can aprecciare the northern lights which is a wonderful show that nature offers us.
  
                                          Resultado de imagen para vikingos



I like this country to stay there for a period of time, because I think that this country  I would like to connect with nature, I would traveling each one of those beautiful natural landscapes that this country offers us as mountains, waterfalls, glaciers, volcanoes and Green plains , also I visite the museums that are located in the city to learn more about the Nordic culture and finally I would go through the city to discovering It’s architecture. The true is that I love this city!          
     
    

                                          Resultado de imagen para islandia paisajes naturales                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          

7 comentarios:

  1. Islandia have a very interesting soccer national team, It would be amazing to visit the country where they grown up

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Iceland is so beautiful. I want to visit too, tour it must to be the best thing in the world!
    I hope you can go very soon c:

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I think this country is amazing about it's landscapes, and a i'd like to know the northern lights too

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I've heard a lot about this place and it's always called my attention to travel here, it's beautiful, we could go connect with nature someday hahaha... greetings

    ResponderBorrar
  5. i've heard a lot about the beautiful that this country is, you should go visit Iceland!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. wooooww I think knowing vikings history should be great!!

    ResponderBorrar