viernes, 26 de octubre de 2018

The Simpsons




The character in the series that I like the most is Bart because first Bart is the black sheep of the family, he's doing badly at school, he's naughty, but at the same time he's always trying to help those he loves.

                   
Resultado de imagen para bart gifWell today's topic is about one of the most recognized series worldwide The Simpsons, personally I'm a true fan of animated series and this is one of my favorites since I was 8 years old and to this day still is, the truth is I'm much more fan of the old seasons than the new ones, one of the things I like most about the program is that it deals with topics of themes of everyday life , but with a touch more comical and ironic another of the things I like is that each character brings something unique to the series.

Resultado de imagen para bart y ayudante de santa gif
One of my favorite chapters is Stop, or My Dog Will Shoot! in this chapter homero is trapped in a corn maze and is rescued by Santa's helper, after this Santa's helper is recruited by the police and leaves Bart self-sacrificing for his new job, causing Bart wants a new pet and buys a python that calls it "strangles".

1 comentario: