viernes, 19 de octubre de 2018

My Best Holidays






My best holidays were in the summer of 2014 , well this summer was supposed to was typical summer that one goes to the beach for a week and the returns to Santiago, but my aunt came and told me that she wanted to do something different these summer beacuse we had never go camping before! I thought that the idea was fabulous, so went for 2 weeks camping in the Aculeo lagoon whit mi sister and my uncles.

foto008.jpg

Those two week were very funny because at the campsite there were movie night under stars and saw “Kun Fu Panda”, swim in the pools and the lagoon.In the afternoons I and my uncle sat down to draw on the shore of the lagoon , but one of the most fun nigths was when we went to a restaurant on the shore of the lagoon  and it was karaoke night, I dared to participle singing the song of Bruno mars “treasure” and I win and  prize  was a “coca cola” and French fries.
Well this summer, it was one of the best because I dared to do thing I had never done before as camping, singing in public, also The Aculeo lagoon in these time It was a wonderful place that offered the opportunity to escape from the city, the technology and go to truly rest.

Resultado de imagen para camping en la laguna aculeo

3 comentarios: