viernes, 9 de noviembre de 2018

My future Job

Hi! Today I have to talk about "my future job" well the truth as I'm still studying and I'm not 100% sure if when I finish studying I will work as an architect, because the truth the career gives me many job options and also I wouldn't want to be locked in an office all day, sitting at a desk in front of the computer screen, I would like to work much more liberal way, that is, have availability in my time and not be subject to such a strict work schedule.

On the other hand, first when leaving the career perhaps I would work as an architect to establish myself economically, and then I would like to start my own venture perhaps following the same course related to architecture, relate to recycling and animals, especially street animals, that is, I would like through my work to be able to give them a benefit, for example do "architecture for pets" and not necessarily commercialize them, since one of my great desires is through my work to be able to help animals.

Finally, the idea of an own enterprise is for have much more control of my times, because the truth is that I would like to travel to know many places because with the time I have studied architecture has motivated me to want to go out and "know the world", but above all what I would like most of my future work is to be able to reconcile travel, family and work.



2 comentarios: