viernes, 30 de noviembre de 2018

My favorite Serie




Well this week I get to talk about one of my favorite topics and one of the things I enjoy most about watching series and movies, because I'm really a real fan of series and movies.

The series I most enjoy watching are the action series, one of my favorites is Vikings and well I was waiting all this year for the premiere of the second part of the fifth season, the series tells the story of Ragnar Lodbrok a Viking who began to make expeditions to the West of France and England plundering all the cities that were in their way, this series I like very much its plot because I’m interested in many Scandinavian culture, the shots of each battle the truth are spectacular and of course their characters that the truth each has a particular characteristic and the actors who play their roles in an amazing way, my favorite character in this series is Lagertha, wife of Ragnar and squire, his character I like because she is a woman with a very strong character, has a warrior spirit and his scenes in battle the truth are amazing.


Resultado de imagen para vikings





Another of my favorite series is Arrow which is about the story of Oliver Queen who returns to his city after 5 years trapped on an island and all his relatives believed him dead, but this time to fight against the vandalism that there is in star city under the Green Arrow mask, without a doubt this series as well as Vikings is full of action and I like that in all their seasons have a more interesting theme so that this doesn’t fall into the monotonous, and their "villains" each season are different and better, and of course I love the phrase that says Green Arrow: "You have failed this city”, 
Imagen relacionada

8 comentarios:

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. I've heared that vikings it's far better than Game of thrones, it's that true?

    ResponderBorrar
  3. I've heard a lot about this series 'Vikings' and I've only watched one chapter and I liked it.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I heard the new chapter of viking is already online!

    ResponderBorrar
  5. I really Know how series fanatic you are!!!

    ResponderBorrar
  6. I see flash and I love when it comes out arrow in the chapters!!

    ResponderBorrar
  7. Vikings is also one of my favourite series!!

    ResponderBorrar