viernes, 23 de noviembre de 2018

My Postgraduate studies.



Well today I'm going to talk about if once finished my studies I would be interested in studying again another career and what it would be,
to start the truth is that I wouldn't be willing to once time finished my career study again another thing because I spend 12 years studied in school and then I entered to study 5 years more a career that although I love, consumes completely my time but, I love to learn new things and I don't think that necessarily these can learn them locked up in a place much of my life.
Resultado de imagen para veterinaria

However, one of the careers that I have always thought of studying after I graduated is Veterinary, because first I love animals, I also find that it is a career from which I can learn many things and I would like to have one tool to help them, because I happen that when my pets get sick one veterinarians are sometimes subject to a schedule and the vast majority doesn't work 24 hours a day and I would like to be able to be the person who could cure him or at least try to know what is happening to them and to be able to help her in some way. Besides, veterinarian is a career that has always interested me and I would very much like to be able to study it and learn much more about animals someday.

8 comentarios:

  1. ufffff, a lot of encouragement with veterinarian, it would be difficult to return to study a new career, but not impossible!

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Is so cute thet you want to cure your animals, somtime i want the same thing!
    That career is beautiful, but maybe difficult, but not imposible!

    ResponderBorrar
  3. So beautiful career! It must be very nice to help the animals to be healthy and happy

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I really hope that you can do that, veterinary is a beautiful career

    ResponderBorrar
  5. Your love for animals doesn't surprise me, I can imagine you being a veterinarian.

    ResponderBorrar
  6. it's reallu nice that you'd like to study veterinary!

    ResponderBorrar