viernes, 16 de noviembre de 2018

Pictures about my Pets!


.                            



Hello, the topic that I have to talk about today is "photography". Well, the photography attracts my attention, because I think that capturing the moment in an image is something very interesting besides every photography is unique and I enjoy much take pictures.

The type of photography  that I like are landscapes , I like to see the colors, and imagine how it would feel to be in that place or when I go to the stadium I like to take pictures to the fans, but the photography that I enjoy the most are the animals, because I love them and I have a lot of fun seeing tender photos of animals or where they come out with crazy expressions cause me a lot of laughter.

I think my pets are my favorite models to take a picture, I like to capture every moment I spend with them, because then when I look at the picture I remember that moment. Also I think that they like me to take pictures of them because every time I go near them they start posing
                                                                       


Well, there are my dear friends, my cat is called “Chimuela”, the name is because of the movie “ Como entrenar a tu dragon” the truth is I often doubt if it is really a cat because it is too clumsy and has dog complexes, but loves to be photographed.

                           

The little dogs are Sushi and Merida, well, unfortunately they are no longer here with me and I hope that they are resting somewhere and taking care of me where they are, Their photos for me are one of the most important things that I have, because they are one of the few ways I have to remember them, to see them I remember their mischief how hyperactive they were and by far how loyal they were as friends and how they were always there for me always and still are; Well that was all for today we see next week!

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario